We Are Seeking Experienced Sales Professionals to Join Our Team!
Product & Field of Sales:
- Highly Dispersible Silica,
- Conventional Silica,
- Performance Silica,
- Work closely with the GM to drive revenue growth of product lines by maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Develop new business opportunities and consistently meet sales objectives. Uses telephone and e-mail as needed to maintain contact, confirm appointments, do prospecting work and follow up to maximize effectiveness of appointments.
- Proactively establish and visit existing or new prospect customers with the greatest potential and likelihood for new sales revenue. Focus appropriate attention on targets commensurate with potential in order to successfully close new business in as short a time as reasonable.
- Establish and maintain positive long-term business relationships with customers and prospect organizations to optimize sales, and identify and close new sales opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date and informed on elastomeric rubber market dynamics, industry changes, and regulatory issues.
- BS/BA degree required; chemical engineering, polymer science background preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of sales, project management, and marketing or related industry experience required.
- Ability to sell at all levels in a customer/target organization. Proven experience in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory.
- Demonstrated experience developing and furthering customer service, and enhancing sales efforts.
- Action oriented, focused on driving for results. Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated self-starter with a spirit of team effort and cooperation, and of the highest integrity.
- Need demonstrated ability in proactively managing performance, working independently with minimum supervision, and operating within deadlines and on budget.
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.