We Are Seeking a Communication & Document Translator to Join Our Team!
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Translate and/or edit, documents, legal materials, company brochures, etc.
- Greet visitors and monitor all activity in the reception area.
- Handle incoming calls and fax, routing calls to the appropriate party.
- Maintain various ongoing projects, streamline communications and improve overall workflow.
- Assist with data collection for primary marketing research projects.
- Create reports, templates, pamphlets, brochures, datasheets, and other marketing collateral.
- Fulfilling other administrative duties and tasks as assigned.
- Academic Degree: B.S. / B.A. degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred, written and oral communication skills specific to assigned countries: English with Chinese/Korea/Japanese/Spanish.
- Chemical or Chemical Engineering background preferred (Not Required).
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and calendaring software and proficient in networked windows/PC environment.
- Strong demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Proven experience in interpreting, developing, implementing and ensuring compliance of policies, procedures, regulations and initiatives.
- Ability to work independently, meets deadlines, and work under pressure with changing priorities.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
If interested, please email us at email@example.com.