We Are Seeking a Marketing and International Trade Specialist to Join Our Team!
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepare customers’ documents such as: import & export documents, proforma invoice, commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of analysis etc.
- Enter and record customs data such as Bill of Lading, Arrival Notice, into the database and assist in the preparation of customer reports and customs clearance.
- Gather all necessary information and documentation to complete Letters of Credit (LC) and any related financial transactions.
- Verify all information thoroughly to ensure no errors and communicate with LC issuing or forwarding bank in case of any discrepancies situation.
- Assist with responses to inquiries from Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders.
- Conduct market research to generate qualified leads through different avenues such as cold calling, internet-based research, and email communication.
- Prepare and organize documentation and items needed for support of any presentations, upcoming meetings, negotiations, etc.
- Accomplish day-to-day administrative tasks within the Marketing & International Trade department.
- Create reports, templates, pamphlets, brochures, datasheets, and other marketing collateral.
- Responding to inquiries from trade shows, internet or other sources.
- Translate and/or edit, documents, legal materials, company brochures, etc.
- Assist with data collection for primary marketing research projects.
- Fulfilling other administrative duties and tasks as assigned.
- Academic Degree: B.S. / B.A. degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-3 Years of Marketing/International Trade experience required.
- 1-2 Years of Letter of Credit Document Processing experience required.
- Chemical or Chemical Engineering background preferred (Not Required).
- Ability to work independently, meets deadlines, and work under pressure with changing priorities.
- Bilingual strongly preferred, written and oral communication skills specific to assigned countries: English with Fluent Chinese or Spanish.
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and calendaring software and proficient in networked windows/PC environment.
- Proven experience in interpreting, developing, implementing and ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and initiatives.
Key Job Details:
- Country: U.S.A.
- State: CA
- City: Newport Beach
- Category: Marketing and International Trade
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.